Friday 31 January 2020

Build A Website In Wordpress











About:

I will build a quality 5 page website using WordPress - a variety of amazing themes are available and I will modify these to create a unique and awesome design specifically for you. I have lots of experience and all of my customers are happy with my work. I'm sure that you will be happy too, so please click on the "Order Now" at the top right and we can get started! :)



If you want to setup a WORDPRESS site/blog and host it, I can help you from the beginning. In such a case, contact me first.



Other than that I will do basic modifications in your existing WP site/blog including,

  • Add pages
  • Add widgets
  • Install plug-ins
  • Backup the site
  • CSS issues
  • Troubleshoot broken sites

and pretty much everything else.



Looking forward to working with you..



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING



Total number of gigs and time are depends on how big website and how many modules in the site...



If you need a matching Cover Photo/Header Banner to your site/blog, I can help you with that too.



https://www.fiverr.com/hasigirl/create-cover-photos-to-any-social-network

Thanks



Hasi







Reviews


Seller's Response:

She communicates well and did great work.

Seller's Response:

A great buyer with very good understanding, looking forward to working with you again

Seller's Response:

Hasigirl is awesome!!! I highly recommend her for your project

:

Great customer with very good understanding and attitude, looking forward to working with you again

:

This was a new website build. We have multiple revisions and the work was completed promptly. Communication was courteous and replies very quick. Will use her again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment