Friday 24 January 2020

Draw Any 2D And 3D Model, Drawing With Solidworks











About:

I am Dilshan, Mechanical Engineer, I am a professional in drafting and designing on CAD applications for 4 years now. For sketches and images I will design any kind of designs in 3D model and 2D drawings using solidworks and autocad.I will do as much as possible to be realistic and bring your ideals to designs which can be implemented to give my best service.



1) 2d and 3D drafting and design 

2) 3D Modelings

3) 3D Animations

4) Simulations

4) Detailing of drawings

5) 3D Printing and STEP files

6) Solidworks

7) 3D renders

9) Industrial Designs

10) Simple machine design



The efficiency and quality of the product is guaranteed.Please contact me before placing an order. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment