Thursday 30 January 2020

Complete 2D Or 3D Drafting And Product Design











About:

I am a Mechanical Engineer with over 8 years of design and drafting experience. I am new to Fiverr however have a lot of experience providing my clients with the outcome they are looking for. 



If you are after high quality product design or the drafting of a simple product then you have found the right person for the job. 



I can export 3D models for 3D printing or modify existing 3D models to suit your needs. 



With a lot of experience in manufacturing I can provide you with advice on how to modify your design to suit a specific manufacturing process and provide you with detailed 2D drawings to provide the manufacturer exactly what they need to make your product exactly as you wish. 



From simple parts to complex assemblies I can help you design a working product that is unique and effective. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment