Wednesday 29 January 2020

Civil, Architectural Floor Plans And Foundations In Autocad











About:

Do you have a Sketch, Image or Dimensions of objects or plan view and want to convert it to a detailed scaled drawing in DWG/ PDF/ JPEG format.

 

I will provide you with my professional skills for making professional detail drawings from your own sketches, pictures or simple renovation of old plans or from your idea. I can offer you Architectural, Plumbing and Mechanical drawings (plans, isometrics, fabrication and general arrangement drawings in 2d & 3d) also for your project. 

 

I will do any Mechanical and Civil related to mechanical work in AUTOCAD.

I will convert or draw any Piping plans, Iso’s and P&id’s in AUTOCAD 

I can also do any technical and fabrication drawing work in AUTOCAD.

 

 

The Gig Price is for each drawing (as an example If you need Plan view & elevation or isometric drawing there will have a multiple number of drawings), Not for a full  set or package drawings. For a complete package please inbox me for budget price. To avoid any cancellation or misunderstanding or confusion please inbox me first, don't do order without discussion. 

 

 

WHY YOU NEED TO HIRE ME?

 

✔ Good communication skills

✔ High-quality and Timely delivery

✔ customer care service

✔ values and behavior

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment