Saturday 25 January 2020

Cute Toon Character Model











About:

Please contact me before placing  an order.i would check your concept and give you discount based on the technicalities of your concept.



I will create basic or detailed Characters, Cartoons, Cartoon design for animation, advertising, illustration,



Please post the image reference and delivery time depends on the Quality you want.



I am a Specialized Modeling artist, Texturing/shading artist, VFX Artist). I do game ready low poly character high detail modeling. I also offer texturing/shading and rendering. I use software like Maya, ZBrush, and Modo, substance painter, Arnold etc. I deliver a quality work in time. Please let us know if you need anything like Cartoons, cartoon Design etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he is very professional and it is a pleasure working with him

Seller's Response:

amazing work!!!!!!, thanks for your confidence ,excellent customer, very patient and understanding, to be able to deliver a warm job, highly recommended and of course I will work with him again

:

Top talent, experienced, polite and amazing quality, a definite rehire!!

:

an excellent client, good communication, very recommended

:


No comments:

Post a Comment