Saturday 25 January 2020

Model Anything For You











About:

********************PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE OFFER!!!!!*********************



*THE PRICE AND DELIVERY TIME DEPENDS ON THE LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY OF THE MODEL, WRITE ME FIRST



I can model almost anything, texturize it and make it look real, my work speaks for itself



If the model you want has any requirement write me and I make a custom price

I can model:

- Props

- Realistics products (Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Alibaba...)

- Characters 

- Furniture

- Package



I make texture that can be realistics, cartoon or hand painted style

I can send you source files (OBJ, FBX, BLEND AND 3DS, ... etc) *I DO NOT WORK FOR .CAD ,STL, OR .DAE)

I work with blender

If you need textures you have to send me the concept art, if you do not have it it will have additional cost (25$)



I will need a good image of the object you want to get model and in some cases more than one or too (front, left, top... etc)



I can make a turnaround of your model for 50$



I can make camera animation for 100$



I can make a Mockup of your model for 50$



*THE PRICE AND DELIVERY TIME DEPENDS ON THE LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY OF THE MODEL, WRITE ME FIRST 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work even on short notice!

:

Awesome work in very little time!

:

I really like this client

:

Very pleased with the work.

:

Nailed it. Would work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment