Thursday 30 January 2020

Design 3D , 2D Parts, Rendering Using Solidworks











About:

I will be happy to provide you with your 3D models designs. I am ready to provide you with any file extension you need. I am ready to provide you with any type of complex models sheet metal, welding structure, molds, dies, surfaces. I am ready to provide you with extra 2D drawings if you need. I am ready to provide you with 3D printing models and files. I will do any further modifications you need.

 >>>PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER<<<



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work, fast and nicely done !

Seller's Response:

Great work, great communication, the seller understood fast what needed to be done, and only few details needed to be rectified. I highly recommend !

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Thank you!

:

Thanks! to you brother.

:

He always goes the extra to produce excellent work. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment