Monday 27 January 2020

Draft And Design Drawings By Using Autocad, Autocad Plan 3D, Solid Works











About:

I have a over 10 years good experience in AutoCAD 2D and 3D modeling and Solid Works.  I have done many projects and assignments in different companies. therefore I will do your any Mechanical drawings and assignments. just send me a message including details. I will no compromise on time and quality.

MY SERVICE:

2d drawings (Storage Tanks, Mechanical and Steel structure, Pressure vessels, Mixtures, Layouts, Piping (P&ID, 3D Model, Section plan, Iso with bom or mto) Water Tube Boiler (drums,tubes,headers,fans,hoppers heaters rotary feeder, Dust collector & other parts) Heat exchanger.

3d modeling (Piping, Parts & Assemblies ) using AutoCAD Plant 3D

NOTE: 

Please, contact me before replacing order 
you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP.

Thanks,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work, completed super fast! Amazing!

:

Very good experience with him. See you next time

:

Excellent work. Thanks a lot.

:

Good comunications!

:

Great to work with, very responsive and eager to complete my project.




No comments:

Post a Comment