Wednesday 27 November 2019

Create A Drawing 2D Or 3D Simple Furniture For You











About:

Hello and Welcome!  My name is Randi Indirwan, i ever work for Dekorindo Proceso Utama since 2018 as Technical Drawing or Drafter and Interior Designer. I can design what you want and i am very happy can help work on your project. I can operate 3ds max, Photoshop, Sketchup Pro, Sketchup Layout, and best quality 3D Rendering.



Please message me for further disscussion or something we can talk about project.




Please following the note :
1. You should have tell me about what these simple object or furniture that i must made

2. You can sketch or free hand and i make the 3D Model or 2D layout (diff packages)



Why should choose me:

1. Quick response

2.Draw as ordered

3.On time



Hopefully I can make you happy if i finish the the project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment