Tuesday 26 November 2019

Building 2D Planning,3D Plan,Design,Rendering,Estimation











About:

I have my fast & expert hand on Auto-cad, Sketch-up, ETABS and SAFE. 



My provided services are:

  • 2D build planning through autocad
  • 3D  interior (Without furniture) 
  • 3D interior view with furniture & exterior view
  • estimation of whole interior work
  • Structural planning, designing & detailing 
  • Structural designing and estimation (BOQ, MOQ)


why u should choose me:



        73% positive rating

        Positive impression 223 

        views 262 within 25 days

& i always want to give my best possible effort within time

 *inbox me before placing your order

Reviews


:

satisfied

:

i will be using again next week to finish out plans

:

Great work very happy about results. Very useable.

:

Thanks so much sir. Very high quality work. Much appreciated. Nailed it on the head.

:

good work product - thanks for the hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment