Tuesday 19 November 2019

Model For Printing Or Rendering On Your Demand











About:

If you need product modeling and rendering, you in a right place! I also have some experience in modeling for 3d printing. And last but not least - I'm open for conversation. I believe that continuous interaction helps to reach the highest quality possible.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Great work again! I am enjoying working with this seller he/she is amazing. Very reliable, quick, detailed oriented. Will order more!

Seller's Response:

Another great experience cooperating with this buyer! Instant feedback, possibility to discuss options and patience - all about him/her) The show must go on!

:

Awsome work! Always available and easy to communicate with. I enjoyed the experience.

:

Very kind person, easy to communicate, open to new ideas! It was a pleasure to participate in this project and I look forward to continuing this cooperation)




No comments:

Post a Comment