Sunday 24 June 2018

I will recreate your product in 3d for amazon

I will recreate your product in 3d for amazon












About:

I appreciate you taking time to view my profile.

On this gig, I'll recreate your product in 3D. You may have taken photos for the product but may have not reached your expectation, good enough for use in marketing. I will recreate your product for you at an affordable package.

I will do as many revisions as possible for you to achieve the desired image.

INBOX ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING

Thank you

Reviews


abudaba:Fast delivery, excellent work. I will use him again!

tnext54:Great experience! I will be glad to work with you again. Thank you!

appointed6:Always a pleasure. Always meets my expectations!

tnext54:Always a pleasure to work with you. Thank you!

appointed6:Very good communicator!


No comments:

Post a Comment