Sunday 24 June 2018

I will be able to respond in a timely manner and deliver the service fast and for your full satisfaction. I'm a single mother that calls myself "the digital architect" so I can support my daughter. Hoping to work with you soon!!! + See More

I will be able to respond in a timely manner and deliver the service fast and for your full satisfaction. I'm a single mother that calls myself "the digital architect" so I can support my daughter. Hoping to work with you soon!!! + See More












About:

I am a Licensed Architect. I have 15 years of experience in all aspects of Architecture and Interior Design.  
I am proficient in the following software: CAD, Archicad, Sketch Up, Vray, Photoshop.
I will create realistic rendering of your architectural 2D drawings in a fast and timely manner. 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER. DO NOT ORDER "EXTRA FAST" IF I DID NOT AGREE WITH YOU, THAT I CAN DO IT IN 24 HRS."   Not all works can be finished within 3 days.  I would like to discuss the details first, so I can give you the accurate price and duration of the project.  Please do not order unless I have confirmed that I have the time to do your project.  If you just ordered without contacting me first, I may be forced to cancel the order if I still have other projects on-going. I DONT LIKE TO CANCEL GIGS. Please contact me first before you order. Thank you. 
I create any 3D rendering view from your sketches (PDF, JPG, PNG, DWG, DOC file, etc…) in many field of architecture : civil construction, housing, building, office, coffee shop, restaurant, etc… or 3D elevation, 3D section, 3D plan like above.

Reviews


thomhall:Thanks have a great day

jpespino:Nice buyer, its been a pleasure to work with you.

englishcarabao:Brilliant renders! JP really has a sense of design. She knows how to make her customers happy!

nathantrent:Nice work! will order again.

creative_hustle:Fast and efficient!\nWhat more can you ask for.\nCan't wait to work with her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment