Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will z brush sculpting for you

I will z brush sculpting for you












About:

Hi,
I am a traditional sculptor. can also do digital sculpting. I use various tools for sculpting. But as per industrial standards i prefer working in z brush. I can do 3d characters and other stuff like clothes,  accessories, animals and any other kind of objects and shapes.i can create model according the reference images. You can use my work for 3d printing, gaming and animations.   

*Please contact before or while placing an order. I will try to amend your conceptual ideas and its technicalities behind the project and will also offer a good ratio of discounts according to your projects.*    

Reviews


taibtradings:Expert in Z Brush Sculpting. Highly recommended. I will hire him again

phidahussain:Nice buyer.\nThanks for the feedback.

taibtradings:Highly recommended. A very professional guy in 3d modeling and rendering. Always ready to help and easy to communicate with. Thank you

phidahussain:Thank you very much. it was great experience working for you. Very nice and easy to work with. always ready to listen and understand. thanks.

taibtradings:Expert in Z Brush Sculpting. Highly recommended. I will hire him again


No comments:

Post a Comment