Saturday 18 January 2020

Design 3D Model, 2D Drawing And Rendering With Solidworks











About:

Hi,

I have great experience for 3D modeling, 2D drawing, and rendering of manufacturing objects. I will Design any type of 3D parts, assemblies, and drawings base on SolidWorks.



I can provide the following services under this gig base on 
Modeling, Designing, Drawing & rendering.



  • Advance Assembly.

  • Advance Parts.

  • Advance Mechanism Design.

  • 3D printing files.

  • STEP File format.

  • High-quality images.


You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture/images/ freehand sketches/photos/ technical drawings + all dimensions. Then I will design you imagine model. I can design your project according to your details.



I can promiss to provide,

  • Deliver on time.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Refund accepted.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Source files. 


Please contact me before you give the order so that we can discuss the details before starting. Communication is very important for the best service.


Thank you


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment