Wednesday 8 January 2020

Design 3D Models On Solidworks, Creo, Autocad











About:

My name is Hammad Farooq, a self motivated and enthusiastic Mechanical, 3D designer and Modeler. I always be ready to learn new things so I never get scared of complex tasks rather I am all willing to take new challenges.



I will draw 3D Model from 2D files or Images and I will Draw Assembly of Multiple Parts on SolidworkI'll also design on other Softwares like AutoCAD, PTC Creo, Ansys or Solid Edge depending on the design type and requirements.I can also create a simulation of designed parts and perform analysis of designs.



Note: I case you have a mega project of more complex nature then request for a custom order so that we can discuss details before order being placed.



BEST OFFER YOU CAN GET

Flexibility for negotiations exists about your budget and you will get a best work in shortest possible time.



SPECIAL OFFER

If you place multiple orders, you will get special discounts and some free services too.



My professional relationship with my clients is of upmost importance to me. I value their trust and satisfaction dearly. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will be waiting for your reply. Until then, Best of Regards.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment