Wednesday 8 January 2020

Design Furniture In 2D Or 3D











About:

Hello, my name is Ade Nurmansyah. I am from Indonesia, and work in a well-known furniture company. I will draw in detail so I can understand the image that will be produced. The following picture I will give:


- 2D DESIGN

- 3D DESIGN

- CUTTING LIST

- 3D RENDERING

- CONSTRUCTION

- ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS



Format file:

- PDF

- JPG

- PNG

- DWG

- KEYSHOT



Please contact me to discuss the project you want.






Best & Regards


Ade Nurmansyah





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect delivery

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

thank you, hopefully satisfying

:

Once again delivered impeccable work.. exceeded delivery expectations

:

Very happy. Great communication and revision until product was delivered satisfactorily within acceptable time frame.




No comments:

Post a Comment