Friday 10 January 2020

Perfect 3D Model For A Successful Project In 24 Hours











About:

You are so busy? You have to do Finite element Analysis and you haven’t time to model parts. You are in the right place.

As a mechanical engineer and designer, CAD is one of my indispensable tools that I’m expert on. Besides, in addition to my massive projects that I worked on (including FEM and design parts), I’m currently helping many students to deal with CAD Systems like CATIA V5 , SOLIDWORKS. And now I want to help other people on Fiverr platform.

I know you look for quality and professional projects, so communicate with me and explain your requirements, and I’ll show you what I can do.

Drawing 2D and 3D models in CATIA V5 or SOLIDWORKS, and making perfect assembly with drafting.

I deliver:

-CATPart files.

-CATDRAWING Files (Professional)

-CATPRODUCT assembly work.

-Redo the work until your satisfaction

- 24 hours delivery

Your satisfaction is my top priority

Be among the 10 first persons who will order, and get one another project as a supplement that I will do for you.

You will not regret

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The experience of this Seller is Stellar. Am extremely impressed by the knowledge and the ability to provide a professional product.

:

Good experience, See you in other projects

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment