Saturday 18 January 2020

Design 3D Printable Models For You











About:

Just leave a message to my inbox before ordering my gig



I'm a Professional product designer with more than 4 years experience in  Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process.

 -create a 3D CAD  model using Solidworks (output file format: .SLDPRT or STEP/IGES)

- generate and send you 3D printable file (output file format: STL)



- create realistic and eye catching render









You can provide me with a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea.



I will design for you..

 

  • 1. Machines parts.
  • 2. Toys.
  • 3. 3D printable models.
  • 4. Tools.
  • 5. Electrical devices.
  • 6. Assembly drawings.
  • 7. low length animations.
  • layout




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely, Sunny was great to work with ang I will be hiring him again soon. Thank You!!

:

It was fantastic and I am totally impressed with his very quick turnaround! I will Absolutely will be hiring Sunny again!!

:

Yes he did and I am having another drawing done by him right away today. He was fantastic.

:

Thanks dear




No comments:

Post a Comment