Friday 17 January 2020

Create Your Product Or Idea On 3D High Quality











About:

I will create a 3D model of your product or packaging with quality and according to your specification.


The model will be delivered in *.jpg, *.png, *.blend with the resolution of your choose.


I work using modeling software Blender if you required editable file you should know that the format would be * .blend or obj


My works are of a high quality, im always thinking about the smallest detail, delivery could be from 12 hours to 72 hours depending on the complexity of the model. Contact me and you will not regret.



I hope to work with you very soon.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Definitely recommend working with brianrincon! He is thorough, and does all work requested on time. Plus, he is fluent in English which makes the communication really smooth.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for that, i really appreciate this comment and your trust on my skills. outstanding experiences

Seller's Response:

Great designer with skills!

Seller's Response:

Intelligent Freelancer, just get's it! :)

:

thanks outstanding experience as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment