Thursday 20 February 2020

Design 3D Model In Solidworks With Rendering Analysis And Simulation











About:

I am a Mechatronics Engineer and a professional 3D model designer. I can simulate and analyse different mechanical parts. I will draw 3D Model from 2D files or Images and I will Draw Assembly of Multiple Parts. I can also create a simulation of designed parts and perform analysis of designs.



  • Machine parts
  • Consumer products
  • Weldments
  • Mold designing
  • Assembly
  • Drawing
  • Rendering
  • Photo View 360

  • Animations
  • Solidworks visualize pro


Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts and active orders. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, you should request for a custom order which we could discuss before you place one.

please contact me before purchase my Gig100% money-back guaranteed 

After sales services

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment