Thursday 20 February 2020

Solidworks 2D Drawing And 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

-Please contact me before place the order-

 

-The price is not fixed.  

Hi,

My name is Darshana. I'm a professional mechanical engineer, innovator & 3d object designer. I have more than 5-year experience in 3D modeling, drawing, and rendering.

 

I'm able to do any kind of CAD using Solidworks. Those are,

 

- Mechanical engineering project, concept design

- Solidworks engineering drawings for manufacturing purpose

 - prototype designing for 3d printing.

 - Design your innovations and inventions idea into Solidworks models and drawing

 - Photorealistic rendering.

 - Solidworks motion study, stress analysis, and simulations. 



Recommended Output;

 

- 3D Printable: STL, OBJ, FBX, STEP or IGS

- Source files: SLDPRT or SLDASM

-Drawing files: SLDDRW or PDF

-Render files: JPG, PNG, Animation or Keyshot

 

Best regards,

Darshana (nalindanushka)

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Darshana completed my third project to the highest standard. His level of service and quality of design are the reasons i keep going back to him. I have more projects and will certainly use him again.

:

Great job again! Thanks!

:

Dharshana is awesome! He is very talented at what he does. Highly recommended provider.

:

He did a wonderful job,i m very happy.

:

Outstanding talent in 3D modeling (both with Solidworks and Sketchup). The renderings really bring the designs to life! Great job!! I am definitely looking to reuse Darshana again soon




No comments:

Post a Comment