Thursday 20 February 2020

Create 2D And 3D Engineering Drawings











About:

I am a civil engineer by profession and i will create 2D and 3D models for your house, buildings or other engineering structures with in a week.


  • you will just send me images or scan copies of your sketches and i will draw it with help of autocad.
  • I can also draw a 3D design of your drawing.

  • Model can be reviewed  until your full satisfaction.

  • I will provide dwg, jpg, pdf formats of drawing.



    My gig may not be the best one but believe me you will never regret working with me



                         Feel free to order any time



    "PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU PLACE AN                                                     ORDER"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great clean accurate work

Seller's Response:

Great clean accurate work

:

Great clean accurate work

:

Good value

:

Thanks




1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful to you for sharing this fantastic Blog, I appreciate your work.
    3d scanning services in india

    ReplyDelete