Tuesday 18 February 2020

Professional 3D Photorealistic Modeling And Rendering











About:

 Please contact me before placing an order!



In this .gig,  you'll get photorealistic 3D renders of your product





You can view some of the samples in my gig photo.



What can you expect from our services:

1. 3D model

2. Textures

3. Lighting

4. 3D animation

5. up to 6 renders from angle of your choice

6. 3D rigging



You can use these models on your website, on eBay, Flipkart, Amazon, Online listing, your games, or any of your video where you require 3D models.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service

:

Great service

:

This seller really makes sure you’re happy with their work. I got just what I needed. Thank you.

:

I an really happy to work with you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment