Tuesday 18 February 2020

3D And 2D Modeling In Solidworks











About:

Hello! I am Raza. A Professional Mechanical Engineer having 4 years experience in 3D Modeling, Simulation, Mould Designing, DXF Drawings for laser cutting, Animation Making and 3D Printing. I have done MS in Mechanical Design Engineering. I work on each project with dedication and sincerity to provide 100% customer satisfaction. Delivery time depends on complexity of project but i try to deliver every project before the deadline.



I can convert your Ideas into realistic 3D models. I can convert all type of 2D drawings to 3D models. These models can be used for following purposes.



  • Manufacturing
  • 3D Printing
  • Illustration etc.


!!! Please contact me to discuss details about your project before placing order !!!



Prices of all packages are negotiable. Contact me and i will make custom order.



Services:

SolidWorks, AutoCAD, 3D modeling, 2D drawings, DXF drawings, 3D printing, Surface Modeling, Simulation, Manufacturing, stl files modifications, Renderings, Assemblies, Motion animations



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best communication on Fiverr. Understood everything I requested. Will work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Very good

:

Excellent experience.

:

Muhammad Raza is excellent seller of fiverr community. He understood what I wanted and came up with excellent model with very less time at a fair price. I recommend him and will use him again whenever I need. Thanks Muhammad Raza.

:

Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment