Tuesday 18 February 2020

2D Or 3D Model Drawing Using Pro E Creo











About:

I offer one stop solution from idea to electronic circuit, PCB layout, PCBA / prototype, and finally to mass production for final product.



Plastic/Metal Case/Housing/Enclosure Making
Also, I can make the 2D and 3D drawings for your prototypes or products to incorporate the PCBA by using ProE (creo):



  • 2D and 3D drawings for any parts/components/products given
  • 3D printing for fast prototype or mould making tooling for mass production
  • Modify the existing drawings or translate PDF to ProE or .dwg/dxf format


Also, I offer services for electronic circuit design, PCB layout design, PCBA and prototype making. Please my another gig for it.



Please discuss your product project with me first before making the order. Looking forward to any possible future business opportunities. Thanks for your supports.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment