Tuesday 11 February 2020

3D Modeling Texturing And Rendering











About:

100% Feedback & Customer Satisfaction
+15 years experience on Graphic Design





Welcome to my label design, packaging design, box design, 3D mockups, amazon images ready



We'll produce High Quality Label design, packaging, box design for your products. The Label will be Professional with High Quality. You can get your product Label and Box cover with 3D mockups.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was ok. Quality of render was not what I expected event after repeated explanation to seller.

:

you didn't communicate with me properly. you wasted my time anyhow thank you.

:

I was fortunate to be the first customer of Rispiq and the output was as expected. This guy is amazing..!! I got the artworks within 24 hours. Definitely recommended him and hope to work with him again and again for sure.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment