Sunday 16 February 2020

Create All Kind Of 3D Models With Satisfying Service











About:

Hello. 

Thank You for your interest, I m very professional with work and friendly in communication and eager to provide you better work experience

*VERY IMPORTANT* 

 Would love to discuss your requirement prior reaching an agreement and placing order.

WHAT I OFFER

I can create 3D models of anything and for any purpose whether it is 3D printing, game assets, figurines, backgrounds or visual information. I also do model rigging and uv-maps/unwrapping 

PRICE RANGE


My prices are based on the complexity level of a model, sometimes things seem complex but could be easy to make, in order to give you an exact price it is important to contact me first prior ordering. 


COMMUNICATION & SATISFACTION


During the process of working i will show you the model in it's various stages up to completion. This avoids misunderstanding and keeps a line open for adjustments and feedback all together ensuring your satisfaction with the final result.


With me, the work is a passion. My pleasure is your satisfaction.

Thank you very much.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very patient, great to work with. He was receptive to feedback and my design came out perfectly. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great experience to work with, would love to work repeatedly.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience

:

awesome person

:

Good Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment