Wednesday 5 February 2020

Create 3D Model And Animation Video











About:

HelloI am a mechanical engineer by profession and 3D designer using Autodesk Inventor. 

In this Gig i will 

  • Design your product
  • Present the design in 3d CAD
  • Make animation for product
Why look for my services

  •  Unlimited revisions
  • Extra fast delivery when needed,like in few minutes to few hours.
  • Quality and Timely delivery
  • Good experience in Auto desk Inventor
  • I always respond to my inbox messages.

Please contact me before making an order so that we can discuss more on the work.

Reviews


:

look no further. awesome work and quality

:

the quality is out of this world. the initiative and attitude to make things work in the best manner allow work quality to be achieved

:

Good 3D rendering for a low price and good communication.

:

Quality of work is out of this world. Look no further

:

He is a hardworker and a very nice guy to work with. I will continue to work with him for many projects to come. Above all, he is very proactive and on-time. I will highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment