Wednesday 5 February 2020

3D Design Of Any Of Your Mechanical Engineering Projects











About:

I am a professional 3D designer who undergraduate mechanical engineering. I am expert in 2D & 3D drawing, designing, 3D modeling, 3D animation, character modeling, and rendering etc. I have experienced solidworks 3d designing up to 3 years. 

I will do,
  • 3d designing.
  • Rendering
  • Animating
  • simulating
  • 3d/2d printing
  • Assembling
And also I will help with your college assignments.



You have to send me details of your product with some pictures, drawings with clear dimensions.



Please contact me before order.

If you are not satisfied with the service I will guarantee that your money will be returned.

 



Reviews


:

Awesome output.It's beyond my expectation. Thank you.

:

I'm Very pleased with the designs. Very talented designer! I really appreciate the designer dedication and efforts.

:

Nice work!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment