Saturday 1 February 2020

3D Model And Or 3D Print











About:

My standard 3D modeling fee with my fee for a 3D print of the model. I use Sketchup and can generate STL and OBJ models. If you need images for a presentation I can take still shots of the model at requested angles.



My printer has a resolution of 0.2 milliliter and a build area of 7 inch diameter and 8 inch high. It uses PLA plastic without filler material.



For the consultation portion you will want to have a through description of what you want your model to look like ready before our meeting starts. If you have any reference photos of what you want your model to look like it will help make a more accurate model and speed up the process.



An additional Skype session to ensure the model and print is up to par is free. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment