Sunday 1 March 2020

Design 2D Floor Plan And 3D Model











About:

Hello,

WELCOME TO MY GIG

I am expert in 2D Drawings & 3D Models Designing with more then 3 years experience . If you are looking for 2D Drawings or 3D Models Then I am sure you  that you are on right place.

Types of services which I can Provide you:

  • AutoCAD Drawings3D Modeling
  • 2D Floor plans
  • 3D Renderings
  • 2D Drawings
  • 2D,3D Architectural plans
  • Product Design 

etc.

just tell me your requirements. 

I am sure you will be 100% satisfied with my amazing work.

Feel Free to contact me

NOTE:

I am 24/7 online

THANKS..





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not your perfect architect.

Seller's Response:

He is too busy with too many projects. My work was rushed and not done with proper care. I have had to waste an hour of my own time to fix it and check if its all ok...Truth be told I could draw it myself in that hour!

:

Excellent work here. Super easy to work with and very talented. I recommend this service Thanks so much

:

Thank you sir.. Great experience!

:

responsive and immediately made changes needed without hesitation




No comments:

Post a Comment