Thursday 26 March 2020

Create 2D And 3D Solidworks Model Of Any Mechanical Design











About:



Hi

call me junior, Mechanical Engineer with  great proficiency in drafting and designing on CAD applications for 5 years now. I try as much as possible to be realistic and bring your ideals to designs which can be implemented. I offer the following services:

1) 2d and 3D drafting and design 

2) Modelings

3) 3D Animations

4) Simulations

4) Detailing of drawings

5) 3D Printing and STEP files

 I look forwards to meeting you.Pricing depends on the expertise required on the job,but i assure you on a perfect job.Thanks!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with this seller. Quick and accurate work. Very happy with the finished product and very reasonably priced!

Seller's Response:

It was an Outstanding Experience!

:

The seller really blew my mind. I am over satisfied with the gig. I will definitely come back for more.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment