Thursday 26 March 2020

2D Drawings And 3D Models For 3D Printing In Solidworks











About:

*******PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER*******



Hi. My name is Hammad and I will be pleased to work with you.



Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be. 



> Delivery time and prices may vary according to complexity. 

> Any sketches or images can help speed up the work. 

If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.

You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos

I will create technical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. Also can able to design the parts in 3D.



Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can. 

I can deliver you best quality.

I will work till you are satisfied.





Reviews


:

excellent service, seller was very patient and very knowledgeable about what he does.

:

excellent work, fast delivery and awesome seller.

:

amazing thank you

:

Great job once again. Never ceases to amaze me. Perfection. A true asset to fiverr literally. Recommended to all.

:

fantastic job thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment