Monday 9 March 2020

Design 3D Bim Models On Revit











About:

I am a Civil Engineering major with my expertise in Autodesk Revit, I can provide you detailed designs for your projects of houses, shops etc. Along with that I can provide the following.

  • elevation, plans and sections
  • Material Takeoff and quantities 
  • Green Building Studio report of energy and water analysis.
  • turn 2D into 3D design with your desired specification.
  • structural plans in 2D and 3D of your house
  • Unlimited Revisions until your demands are met
  • Renderings of different views


For any queries feel free to message me.

thank you!



Reviews


:

Good job and easy to work with

:

Great work

:

Outstanding Revit it skills. Very considerate of the clients needs. Pleasure to do business with

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment