Wednesday 25 March 2020

3D Product Design,Prototypes,Product Rendering











About:

I am a motivated and passionate 3D artist with a proven ability with a solid understanding of high-quality production level and photo-realistic renderings.


Also with my working experience and self-experiments, I have extensive knowledge of everything related to CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery) / 3D Computer Graphics. 


"Proving client's idea is my job"


Are you looking for someone to create an image that proves your idea?

Reviews


:

very good work!!

:

Good work

:

Great like always

:

Working was Manoj was great! He was very communicative throughout the process which made the final result even better. I would highly recommend working with Manoj. He is very skilled and a great partner!

:

I needed a quick render of a really rough physical prototype. The delivered render was awesome, exactly what I was imagining.




No comments:

Post a Comment