Tuesday 3 March 2020

Any 2D And 3D Drawing And Modeling In AutoCad











About:

Want to give your drawing a professional look? Lets convert your sketch to an accurately drawn 2D Model. Just give me your sketch or image(I can make one for you if you don't have it) and I'll deliver you its 2D Drawing and Model drawn in AutoCad in no time. I've an experience of more than 3 years in products Designing, Drafting and Modeling. I've expertise in both 2D and 3D designs. So you can trust me with your most complex designs ;)



Following is the list of services I offer:



  • 2D Drafting of Products, Floor Plans, Mechanical Parts, Sections, Site Plans and Architectural Sketches
  • 3D Drafting and Modeling of Products and Buildings/Houses
  • 3D Rendering of any kind of drawings
  • Drawing and Drafting will full details including layers, dimensions and exploded views
  • Drafting of Mechanical Parts with assembly details
  • Export of drawings to any kind of format as per your requirement
  • Integration of drawings drawn in other software with AutoCad


PS: The attached pictures are of my original work.



I would recommend you to contact me before placing your order so that we can briefly discuss about your project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment