Wednesday 11 March 2020

3D Product Design From Your Concept











About:

3D Product Design from your concept

I will do product design & 3D Modeling  from your any idea or drawing

Please send me a message with  concept or sketch of your product,

which are necessary for me to help you get the job done.



I can provide you any kind of product design as per your requirements.



Will not end the job unless you will be full satisfied. Enjoy and satisfaction guaranteed!


Please discuss before start the gig


Thank you 
 z axis

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work

:

Thank you good work

:

Thank you so much for giving me such a great opportunity

:

He works with 3dsmax for making the models. Very smooth work and communication.

:

Easy to work with. And seemed to know what he was doing the entire time. A great help.




No comments:

Post a Comment