Monday 2 March 2020

Design 3D Cad As A Professional Mechanical Engineer











About:

I will convert your idea into a product.


Hi,


I am a professional design engineer with 7 years + experience and a Masters's degree in mechanical engineering. I am passionate about what I do.



With my experience in product design, complex assemblies, 3D printing, manufacturing drawings, and machining parts, I will bring your idea to reality.





Please feel free to contact me, I am available any time. Looking forward to collaborate with you.


  •  3D CAD models

  • Product design

  •  3D Renderings
  •  Engineering 2D Drawings
  • Sheet Metal
  • IGES/STEP for CNC machining
  • Mechanical Design
  • 3D printable files
  • DFMEA
  • FEM Strength Analysis
  • CFD











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with and he provides Impressive work that is clean and very professional. 10 stars!

Seller's Response:

I love working with who are passionate about what they do. Great communication.

Seller's Response:

Fast and neat. Will hire again.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment