Wednesday 4 March 2020

Draw 2D And 3D Model Using Fusion 360











About:

You are very welcome to CONTACT me before placing this order :)



I'm a Professional CAD designer / Mechanical Engineer having 3 years of experience in the field of designing, 3D printing and rendering.   



I will convert your idea into reality.



Give me a concept or an idea or a sample picture. I will make that a reality.

I would be glad to assist in the development process.



Services I will provide:



- Custom 3D Model of the enclosure of your desire.

- Files for 3D printing and CNC manufacturing.

- High-Quality Rendering.

- Engineering/Working Drawings.

- Files in any 3D/2D format.

 



Software I use for my all work
: Fusion 360, Solidworks and Autocad




- Try us once and you WILL NOT be Disappointed!!

Reviews


:

I love the final product the file turned out perfect! I love how everything look and I was able to walk through everything to create it and he was able to create it. If you are looking for a math designer look no further this is your guy. I was able to get the file product and all the individual files. I was also able to get the exact MD drawings for each individual part to help the supplier create the part. Def book him if you want legit and fast results.

:

I love the product. It looks exactly like I pictured it in my head. This guy helped me create my first product. If you are looking for someone to create a auto cad file for you this is the guy. Please consider him to do your autocad work.

:

He said he was going to make a quick turnaround, but I wasn't expecting just a few hours! Great job! Reliable. :)

:

Communication is important and was done as required.

:

quick and awesome work definitely going into my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment