Wednesday 4 March 2020

3D 2D Solidworks Design, Stress Simulation And Rendering











About:

I am a Mechatronics Engineer and I have 2 years experience in the field of designing in Solidworks.



I offer 3D and 2D Solidworks designs (Assembly and Parts)

Stress simulation and calculations

3D animation and dynamic simulation

Rendering



I am open to do a small demo job to show my skills.



Looking forwards to working for you!



Regards,



Khaled Ashraf  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Appreciate the nice work done on this project!

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and very kind.

:

He provided a very high quality service in a very short timeframe. He was easy to work with, and even helped explain all of his steps perfectly. I would definitely recommend.

:

Excellent corporation.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment