Tuesday 24 March 2020

Design All Civil, Satructure,Drawings By Autocad,2D,3D











About:

Hi,my name is umar .I'm professional civil engineer and expert all types of drawings (Buildings sites - Roads -Parking Lots -Infrastructure Networks ) and make drawing  by useing autocad.I have FIVE year experience in this filed.  I consider myself as a responsible person, hard worker and committed with each work am given to do. I GUARANTEE I’ll do my best in your project and you will be satisfied with the result. Do not hesitate on contact me, I will be more than pleased to help you.

Some of my services include:



  • Converting old files / hand drawn floor plans into CAD.
  • Modifications in a floor plan you have according your requirements.
  • Drawings type is survey points Plans , Grid points , Surface Analysis , Traverse analysis , Survey database , Setting out plans ,all plans with google earth image
  • Draw all survey Drawings in (Buildings sites - Roads -Parking Lots -Infrastructure Networks )
  • Drawing detailed and high quality plans using Prota structure, Orion, Etabs and SAP..
  • Tables to Survey points , Directions ,Control points,Traverses 
  • .
  • Produce cad files in, Civil 3D,Excel File and PDF  
  • Modifying a floor plan using our knowledge to create amazing and high quality spaces.
  • Fast delivery.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment