Friday 6 March 2020

Any 3D Model And 2D Drawing With Solidworks And Autocad











About:

 Hi Everyone,

 I'm a Mechanics Engineer with more than 3 years experience in 3D Modelling and 2D drawing using latest version of SolidWorks, AutoCAD & Rendering Software.

I will design 3D models for 3D printing, machining, Manufacturing process, Product Development, Sheet Metal product Design and render your product into high resolution photorealistic,(realistic rendering logo,Product rendering)



Specification of my service: 



Quick response(24/7 online)

High Accuracy and Professional Approach

Delivery time can select according to your need

Files can be exported to what ever format you require

Conversion of your Idea Into 3D model



you just send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings, 2d drawings, Graphics and Photographs & just your Idea). I will provide Rendered and Colored Models,Source file, CAD file format (dwg, stl, sldprt, sldasm, step, dxf, ......etc) & PDF drawings. I guarantee the confidentiality ,Your Satisfaction will be my first target.



Note: Please drop a message before placing order. Best Regards,



Thank you,

Pixel_cad



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment