Wednesday 25 March 2020

Model 3D Character, Environment, Props, Texturing











About:

 Please contact me before placing  an order. I would check your concept and details and then we will  discuss  about  the details and pricing .I  would create 3d Character, environment, props , low poly,.I do texturing along with model.

Giving you Top quality 3d model work to meet your specifications within your required timeline.
- Clean optimized UV maps.
- Low poly game ready model  .
- Top quality textures.

- Your required polygon count.

Every 3d model is different please contact me before ordering.
The price might drop or increase depending on the complexity of the 3d model and the purpose of the model.
Please don't hesitate to ask me. I ll be glad to discuss your requirement

So feel free to contact me if interested.

Reviews


:

I choosed this seller because of the price and the rates. Very great comunication but I'm not very satisfied with the result.

:

Easy to work with

:

I found him very practical, quick and satified, ı will work him again.

:

Perfect balance! Better than what I expected

:

Very Fast, Very nice model.




No comments:

Post a Comment