Tuesday 10 March 2020

3D Print, 3D Design For 20











About:

Do you have a marvelous idea ? but could not describe to others or intangible ?

I will help you to bring it to the world. 



I will convert your idea to 2D or 3D drawing and print them as your requirements. 



I will design your product and simulate them for ventilation, thermal, stress and for many more. It will reduce the trial and error time and save your money a lot. 



If you want to send them for mass production, I will assist you for free. :)



Just tell me what you want .... Its so simple. 



NOTE - !!! PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER WITHOUT CONTACTING ME FIRST !!!

Reviews


:

my revisions where not completed.

:

kajjahikkaduwa was very responsive and very easy to work with. I highly recommend his services.

:

Great work.

:

He did a very good job and was very kind during the process. Thank you!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment