Thursday 26 March 2020

Professional 3D Autocad Models











About:

***IMPORTANT : CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER***



--(PRICE AND DELIVERY DATES CAN BE NEGOTIATED FOR)--



I am an Electrical Engineer from Republic of North Macedonia, currently living in the capital of my country. I will help for create professional 2D/3D models and renderings using CAD software. Having spent hundreds of hours on the software makes me more than qualified for your requirements.



Also I will help you to create documents related to the design in professional manner. 



It is important for me to know the work and the requirement that you need before making a deal with you.

I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied. Thank you for your time and interest in my gig. I am very looking forward to working with you.

Thanks !  



Do not hesitate to contact me.



Regards



Popovic Sasha, B.Sc.EE

Reviews


:

great person to work with, professional and very fast delivery, will use again

:

The best in 3D AutoCad

:

Well versed in editing AutoCad sketches

:

Expert in 2D and 3D modeling!

:

Excellent work time after time.




No comments:

Post a Comment