Tuesday 17 March 2020

3D Modeling Realistic Rendering In Solidworks











About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig,



I am a talented person in  3D Modeling & Rendering in SolidWorks. I will use my all skills and experiences to fulfil your requirements.



  • 100% High-Quality design
  • 24 Hours express delivery
  • Plenty of Revisions

  • Providing Exploded View and Renderings if required
  • File formats according to your requirement
  • More concern about your satisfaction                                                                                      



I deliver jpg, png, pdf, avi etc
also, deliver source file in sldprt, sldasm, slddrw, svpj


Software: SolidWorks, SolidWorks Visualize, HDR Light Studio



For special offers and any other information please contact me!!!


thanks.

regard

Dhanux1993



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment