Thursday 2 April 2020

Draw Any Autocad Mechanical Drawings For You











About:

Hi,

I'm a mechanical engineer with 5 years industrial engineering experience, i have an excellent 8 years experience in Auto-Cad 3-D and 2-D drawings, i will do you a full detailed Auto-CAD drawings for your mechanical sketches and assignments.



Just send me a message including 
 your sketch, drawing, image or PDF and I will make it for you.



Kindly text me before ordering. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. 

Thanks



Reviews


:

Abou is a professional and a good human too. He gave excellent service with multiple revision sessions to meet my project requirements. Thank you Abou.

:

delivered on time and with only one revision delivered exactly what I requested

:

He worked hard and put an extra effort after I asked for a revision with no complaints. Very pleased and will be back.

:

Top ! Perfect !

:

Perfect !!! Top !!! 1A++++




No comments:

Post a Comment