Thursday 2 April 2020

Draw Your Architectural And Structural Drawings 2D And 3D











About:

Hi everyone,
I am working as Architectural/structural draughtsman and make different 2D/3d floor plans and drawings using Autocad,sketchup,3d max & revit architectural. So, if you have any type of work related to that,then i am here for you.
Just give me your site area dimension or your roughly idea sketch or reference image or your functional needs.


My Services 



Converting old files / hand drawn floor plans into CAD,SKETCHUP,3D MAX,REVIT.

Modifications in a floor plan you have according your requirements.

PDF or file to AutoCad Conversion.

Provide multiple file format e.g.  DWG, SKP, 3DS, JPEG, PNG, PDF

Drawing detailed and high quality plans.

High quality 3D modling.

Provide working drawing for construction.

Make/provide House, Office or Commercial Plaza Buildings.



I'll Need Following 
draft of a plan or  hand draft ,pdf ,jpeg or if available (dwg) file 


The Best & Friendly Point of This Gig is
100% client satisfaction  
Money back Guaranteed
On time delivery 


Thanks and Best Regards,

designchef1992

Reviews


:

Outstanding Gig. This was a perfect experience with a top notch Architect. super fast results and modifications. I will be using him again and again for any and all of my future work! This is a must get gig! Bravo!!!!!!

:

Great job!! Thanks for working with me on my project! And I look forward to this next project we have discussed. Completely satisfied!

:

designchef communicated several times to check measurements and to recommend alterations. The end result was better than I could have expected and I would definitely use the services again.

:

He is very skilled and talented. Highly recommended.

:

planning to do with more work with the Designchef1992




No comments:

Post a Comment