Monday 26 March 2018

I will create a 3d model of whatever you want

I will create a 3d model of whatever you want












About:

|-Please Discuss The Price Of Your Project-|

If you are looking for any of the things that Relates to 3d 
You are at a correct place 

I am offering below things in this gig ( Contact me before ordering gig ) 

- STL Print Files
- FBX File ( Game character also available ) 
- OBJ File ( From Furniture to any inorganic models ) 
- 3d Source Files  
- 3d Characters / Models / Texturing / Rendering / Animation 

You will get EVERY THING that is linked with 3d over here. 


Contact me, and I will respond within 5 to 10 min. 

Always Available for Projects . Bulk Orders ACCEPTED 

Reviews


larryguthrie:Great work! Ready to try to print

prashantmarthak:Outstanding Experience!

kert139:Great person! Fast work!

prashantmarthak:Outstanding Experience!

ken2nsden:Great Work! Much Appreciated. Highly Recommended. Communication was very professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment